Are you curious to learn more about any of our service and determine which one might be the best for you? I invite you to schedule a Free 15-Minute Consultation where I will guide you in making the optimal choice to achieving long-term health and vitality!
Nutrition & Holistic
Just because someone is not sick lying in a hospital bed or taking loads of meds, it does not mean he is well. Chronic diseases and health conditions are not developed overnight but they can creep up faster than we think and want to. A healthy and balanced lifestyle can go a long way toward prevention and healing.
The human body is a system of many complex interrelated systems that all affect each other, and by balancing these systems we can significantly improve the quality of our health and develop habits that lead to living a higher quality of life full of vitality.
Can you relate to one or more of these common health issues?
- Exhaustion, Fatigue, Energy Crash, Chronic Aches & Pains, Headaches, Migraines;
- Bloating, Gas, Diarrhea, Constipation, Heartburn, Gut Pain & Issues,
- Skin Conditions, Allergies, Food Intolerances, Asthma, Nutritional Deficiencies;
- Hormonal Imbalances, Insomnia, Poor Sleep, Infertility, Impotence, Decreased Libido;
- Brain Fog, Low Self-Confidence & Self-Esteem, Anxiety, Depression, Emotional & Mood Issues;
- Autoimmune Conditions, Menstrual Irregularities, Severe PMS & Menopausal Issues;
- Fungal or Yeast Infections, Bacterial Overgrowth, Toxicity, Poor Detoxification;
- Inability to overcome weight issues – whether overweight or underweight;
- Confused about how, when, what and how much to eat to optimize energy and vitality;
- Excessive and long periods of stress;
- Do your workouts leave you drained instead of revived;
- Have used quick fixes – cleanses, detoxes, fasts and other extreme protocols that only offer a short-term energy surge and at times at the expense of health in the long-term.
End the pain, suffering, confusion, worry, and explore how the Nutrition and Holistic Lifestyle Management program can provide you with essential information, tools and resources to achieving optimal and long-term health and vitality. The program is personalized and focuses on the foundation principles of health (thinking, movement, breathing, sleep, nutrition, hydration). Assessments and in-debt questionnaires are used to identify your current state of wellness and critical areas of improvement.
As part of your individualized Nutrition & Holistic Lifestyle Management Program, there will be an important focus on nutrition. We eat at least 21 times a week while me may exercise anywhere from 0 to 7 days a week so along with other essential elements, using food to heal your body is one of the greatest and most powerful tool you can equip yourself with!
Programs* do not include “quick fixes”- which never work long term but instead uses proven principles, which build a strong foundation of health that can be sustained as part of your lifestyle. Programs are customized to suit your current state of health and depending on your results, the “less is more” approach might be the most effective approach we start with.
Usually programs will run from 3-6 months and follow-up consultations are booked as needed after that. Consultations are done in-person in Mississauga, ON, Canada, or via phone as well as Skype.
*Additional diagnostic tests, assessments and supplements outside of the program’s scope may be recommended to you. They are optional and not included in pricing of the regular Nutrition and Holistic and Lifestyle Management program.
If you’re like me and you refuse to accept feeling anything less than your best everyday, join me on your journey and learn how to effectively nourish you body, mind and soul and experience long-term health & vitality!
Iridology is a non-invasive method of alternative medicine that is used to analyze a person’s health status by examining the colors, components of the iris, pupil and sclera of the human eye. It’s a sister-science to nutrition. Each cell, tissue or organ in the body has specific identifiable nutritional needs. When the cell does not receive adequate nutritional values (due to faulty diet, poor absorption and digestion, environmental pollution, high stress levels, etc.) the iris reflects these conditions. The iris is connected to every organ and tissue of the body by neural pathways. Nerve fibers in the iris change the iris structure in response to the changes in the body tissues.
The various markings revealed in the iris include:
- Genetic strengths and weaknesses
- Areas of stress
- Toxicity in your body
- Lymphatic congestion
- Your genetic predisposition to health and disease
- Body constitution
- Colon conditions
- Digestion tendencies
- How efficient nutrients are absorbed and more.
Iridology does not attempt to address a specific symptom or diagnosing disease. It is concerned with detecting tendencies and imbalances to ill health and taking measures to prevent those tendencies and imbalances from developing into disease. Once uncovered, they are addressed, often causing symptoms to diminish or disappear.
It is an invaluable tool for designing a plan for optimal well-being and for preventative self-care. An individual’s physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health is assessed and children as well as adults benefit from Iridology.
The iridology analysis is combined with an in-depth assessment of lifestyle, nutrition and medical history, thus providing an understanding of the body’s current condition and its needs.
During the initial iridology consultation, a personalized program is designed to promote healing that leads to optimal health, vitality and long-term wellness Follow-up consultations are booked as needed after the initial consultation.
Consultations are done in person in Mississauga, ON, Canada, or via phone as well as Skype.
Not only are the eyes the windows of the soul, they are also the map to our bodies!
Personal Training, Pain & Posture Management
Unlike many cookie-cutter personal training programs you’d find in a standard gym, my services provide exceptionally customized exercise programs that guide you to looking, feeling, and performing at your best. The key difference with my services is that I understand the human body is a system of many complex interrelated systems that all affect each other. I conduct thorough and detailed assessments before making any recommendations. I look at the body as a holistic unit and don’t work with anyone using an allopathic approach, as each and every client is unique and should be treated that way. Assessing your body’s current condition is vital for understanding what kinds of stresses are being placed on your body.
If You’re Not Assessing, You’re Guessing! – Paul Chek
Ultimately I want your body to have optimum functional mobility. I am looking to rid your body of imbalances/weaknesses that create ‘stress’ on your muscles, joints and other parts of your body. Once the imbalances/weaknesses are corrected you will notice changes on how your body feels and moves. Pain/discomfort will be one of the first things to diminish and even disappear. Your functional bodily movements will overall use less energy, feel easier and smoother, thus providing you with increased energy levels as your body won’t be taxed as much and won’t have to work so hard to keep natural postural and stability alignments.
- The assessments are NOT a fit test! It’s not about testing your ability as to how many push up, sit up or pull up you can do in one minute! On the contrary, it is done in a peaceful and relaxed setting where various measurements are taken and analyzed. To learn more about the holistic, corrective and personalized approaches that are followed, please read more here. (this will link to the ABOUT section)
- Key questionnaires are also filled out in advance of your initial session; they provide valuable insights on your overall current health status, past health history, nutritional and lifestyle habits, and your ultimate goals.
- Based on your assessment results and questionnaires, a personalized corrective and exercise program is developed for YOUR body, mind and soul. Programs are customized to suit your own level of ability, needs, and skill level. You will also be given a program to follow on your own to complement to your regular training with me.
- Fundamental nutritional and lifestyle recommendations will also be covered in our sessions.
The training does not include “quick fixes”- which never work long term but instead uses proven principles, which build a strong foundation. Along with using a variety or tools and techniques, you will progress through three (3) training phases:
Phase I: Corrective & Stabilization:
- Preformed with the least compressive and/or gravitational stress;
- Exercises conditioned supportive musculature in all planes of motions;
- Generally performed with intensities of <70% and speed of movement is slow.
Phase II: Strengthen & Endurance:
- Loading is initiated;
- Goal is to increase strength and endurance of the postural and core musculature;
- Progression to full range of motion dynamic exercises and speed of movement can increase to moderate.
Phase III: Work, Sport & Activity Specific:
- Intended to create work, sport or activity specific strength;
- Generally performed with loads and intensities of 70-90%;
- Speed of movement may vary between slow and fast.
These are just some of the elements for each training phase and the length of each phase is dependent on the client’s current body condition, state of health, accountability and motivation levels and the rate the progression observed.
We can work together privately (1-on-1), or semi-privately (group of 2 – assessments & questionnaires are completed by the 2 participants). For groups of 3 or more participants, contact me (open an email form to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject – Total Body Training) for information on my Total Body Training (“TBT”) program.
I offer valuable training packages (multiple sessions) that are proven to be the most beneficial, effective and economical options, or you can choose the Pay-As-You-Go option.
I truly enjoy and have experience working with people of all ages (kids to adults, including older adults and pre & post natal), and of various health status and conditions.
Training sessions are done in-person in Mississauga, ON, Canada, at in my private studio or in-home (at client’s home) training is also possible depending on your location – a travel fee applies for this option.
Let’s have some fun together! Get Lasting Results! Train Smart! Achieve Optimal Health & Vitality!
Program Design & Online Training
Are you always on the go, traveling often, have access to your own fitness equipment and space or simply prefer to work on your fitness and training goals on your own? Program Design and/or Online Training, two convenient and affordable services, might be your answer. Best suited for those not looking for regular one-to-one personal training but still looking for a certain level of help and guidance with their fitness and training goals, and/or eliminate pain.
How does it work?
- Program Design: It consists of an initial in-person consultation (approx. 2 hrs long) where a detailed full body assessment is performed – The Assessment Consultation. A second consultation is scheduled approximately one week later (1-2 hrs long) where you are taken through your personalized corrective and exercise program that you will take home to perform on your own – The Demonstration Consultation.
- Online Training: Process is slightly different from the Program Design; components of the assessments and the demonstration consultation vary to accommodate for the virtual nature of the service.
- Key questionnaires are also filled out in advance of your initial consultation; they provide valuable insights on your overall current health status, past health history, nutritional and lifestyle habits, and your ultimate goals.
- The assessment is NOT a fit test! It’s not about testing your ability as to how many push up, sit up or pull up you can do in one minute! On the contrary, it is done in a peaceful and relaxed setting where various measurements are taken and analyzed. To learn more about the holistic, corrective and personalized approaches that are followed, please read more here.
- Based on your assessment results and questionnaires, a personalized corrective and exercise program is developed for YOUR body, mind and soul. Programs are customized to suit your own level of ability, needs, skill level, equipment and time availability. Important to note that you DON’T need access to “shinny state-of-the art” type equipment in order to perform your corrective and exercise program.
- A periodization schedule and fundamental nutritional and lifestyle recommendations are also provided. Each corrective and exercise movement is recorded on your own personal device (phone or tablet) so you have the ability to review each movement in details as many times as you wish.
- If you are a newcomer to fitness and training, have a complex health history and/or currently have aggressive symptoms, or simply looking for a confidence push to get started; additional one-to-one consultations can be scheduled to get you started on the right foot until you are comfortable continuing on your own.
- Depending on your goals, rate of progress and learning style, your personalized program is performed from anywhere from 4 to 8 weeks, then some elements are re-assessed and a new progressive program is developed.
- Lacking motivation, determination or looking for regular guidance? In this case the Personal Training option might be more suitable for you.
Train Smart! Get Lasting Results! Achieve Optimal Health & Vitality!
Corporate Wellness, Blogging & Public Speaking
As every forward-thinking organization knows, healthy, motivated employees are the driving force behind every successful business. Pressures of the current corporate world are greater than ever (quick decision making, stress to achieve performance objectives, less available resources, etc.). At a time when employee health is declining and an ageing workforce are a growing threat to business performance, it’s more important than ever to invest in your most valuable asset – your people!
With our Corporate Wellness services, we put the employee at the heart of everything we do, empowering and inspiring your people to create a true culture of holistic health from the ground up. The benefits for employers are obvious; they provide the organization with strategic advantages that will increase overall profitability and success.
Services We Offer:
- Seminars on the basics of holistic, healthy and pure living (Foundation Principles – Nutrition & Lifestyle)
- Movement workshops (Corrective Stretching & Posture – Corrective Core Training)
- Office ergonomics set-up
- One-on-one training advice for specific cases, including employees suffering specific conditions (from back pain, to chronic health conditions)
- Group fitness training – why not get the whole team moving before work, lunchtime or after work with our Total Body Training program.
- Customized newsletters delivered to your employees giving them simple but effective health, fitness, nutrition and wellness advice.
- Workplace health & fitness challenges
Encouraging your employees to embrace holistic health as a lifestyle choice can pays off in numerous ways. Here is a list of elements our services addresses that are directly linked to job and employee performance:
- Increased productivity & performance
- Better stress & time management
- Better decision making ability & enhanced memory
- Reduced absenteeism & health care expenditures
- Increased job satisfaction & retention rate
- Increased energy levels & improved quality of sleep
- Improved self-confidence & positive attitude
- Better work-life balance & overall well-being
- Prevention & management of diseases
- Injury & chronic pain prevention & rehabilitation
Services that require an in-person presence are mainly offered in the Greater Toronto Area; engagements outside this area are also possible.